Warehouse Operatives / Workers Required: Salary R6 850 per month
Due to our growth, diversification and expansion of the scope of our operations, we are now seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our team.
Salary – R6850 p/m.
Every day our people work hard to make our customers more successful and in return, we work hard to make our employees more successful. We invest in their training and development, recognise and reward their achievements and create opportunities to progress within our business. We understand the importance of making time to unwind and have fun, so we fund a number of social events, including our amazing annual party. Each year we celebrate in style, present our annual employee awards and celebrate the people that make our business so special. So, if you want to develop an exciting career, learn from a friendly team and realise your full potential in a fast-moving industry, this is the role
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be tasked with supporting our warehouse operations including logistics, quality control and some maintenance activities.
Specifically, you will:
• Pick, pack and ship products to clients
• Undertake quality checking of goods, gift wrapping and packaging
• Use the order management system and accurately pick order items
• Process shipping information and display it for the courier
• Ensure your work area is in-line with health and safety requirements Your role will operate on a shift pattern working five days out of seven per week.
To be considered as a Warehouse Operative, you will need:
• To enjoy working as part of a target-driven ambitious team
• A strong attention to detail
• A hard working attitude and the drive to see a job through to completion
• A good level of IT literacy and the confidence to use IT systems Retail and/or order fulfilment experience would be beneficial to your application.