Workshop Manager wanted Urgently: APPLY HERE
Employer: Creative Sourcing
Fundamental to the role is the safe and effective maintenance provision to the fleet of vehicles operated by our client. The post holds a responsibility for the management of the vehicle workshop, the weighbridge and general yard maintenance.
The role is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop Section, controlling the quality of repairs, scheduling planned maintenance for the fleet and related equipment, implementation of SHEQ standards, and performance appraisal of subordinates.
• 3 years’ experience as Workshop Manager in a heavy commercial vehicle environment
• Proven ability to implement workshop policies and procedures
• Assertiveness and strong supervisory skills are further important necessary attributes
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong administrative background would be an advantage
• Ability to communicate in English is essential
• People skills
• Honest, fair, reliable and punctual
• Qualified Diesel Technician – with recognized/ verified trade test
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Experience on IVECO and FREIGHTLINER trucks would be an advantage
• A good understanding of electronics
• The ability to maintain effectiveness under pressure is important
• Prepared to perform shift work, overtime and duty weekends
• Must have a Valid code 8 driver’s license
• Code 14 (EC) licence would be an advantage
Apply before Friday, March 8, 2019 – 14 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.