Workshop Manager wanted Immediately: APPLY HERE
Employer: Millar Cameron Ltd
Millar Cameron is the global leader in Agricultural recruitment for Emerging Markets, focusing on regions such as Africa, South America and the Middle East. Supporting some of the largest Agricultural firms around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent with specific skillsets.
One of the leading Agricultural machinery companies operating in Southern Africa is currently looking for an experienced Workshop Service Manager to oversee their dealership machinery maintenance in the region. The Workshop Manager must have previous experience of working with Agricultural equipment, ideally on large scale arable farming operations.
The successful Workshop Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Oversee the mobile and fixed workshop equipment for their farming fleets.
• Manage the consumables and stores of the workshop ensuring that spare parts are managed effectively.
• Conduct effective training programs for junior staff members teaching them best practises.
• Work closely with the security management team ensuring that the workshop is secure and all parts are stored correctly.
• Implement new methods to help reduce down time of agricultural equipment and design PPM schedules.
agricultural machinery : 7 to 8 years
automotive maintenance : 5 to 6 years
The ideal Workshop Manager will have the following background:
• At least 5 – 10 years in a Workshop or Service Management function.
• A diploma or degree in Automotive maintenance or a comparable technical study
• A proven background within the machinery maintenance, specifically agricultural
• Strong knowledge of the main brands of Tractors, Harvesters, Sprayers and Trailers.
• Sub-Saharan Africa experience is a must.
What we can offer excellent candidates:
• The ability to grow and develop yourself; our client is one of the market leaders who is constantly growing and developing their operations.
• A competitive salary package complete with in country benefits such as accommodation and travel.
Apply before Sunday, April 14, 2019 – 2 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.