Our client is looking for a Workshop Manager in the Cape Town Airport Industria area to start working as soon as possible.
– Grade 12 and Computer Literacy.
– Relevant Trade Test Certificate essential / Qualified Mechanic.
– EC (Code 14) Driver’s license.
– At least 5 years working experience as Workshop Manager / Foreman.
– Experience/accreditation on hydraulic equipment.
– Knowledge and experience on Ground Support Equipment (GSE) (advantageous).
– Maintenance Planning experience.
– Excellence Customer Service Skills.
– Knowledge/experience in finance and budgets will be advantageous.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
– Ensure that all vehicles and Ground Support Equipment are serviceable and in good working condition.
– Effectively and efficiently manage equipment repair turnaround time.
– Oversee the sourcing of parts and equipment where necessary.
– Manage Workshop facility, tools, equipment, machinery and staff.
– Oversee and Control System.
– Effectively Manage Workshop / Maintenance monthly budget allocation.
– Identify maintenance areas of concern and report these directly to the GM.
– Apply disciplinary code of conduct when required.
– Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedure, rules and regulations.
Salary: R30000 – R40000
Please forward your CV to be considered for this position if you adhere to all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback in 4 weeks time.